Thank you! Your submission was successfully sent...×
Error! Some went wrong... Your submission did not go through...×
1. At the time of booking, 50% of the total amount will be paid, the remaining 50% will be paid by the date the service starts (up to 5 days before in the case of payments by bank transfer or paypal). In the case of reservations made less than 5 days in advance, in relation to the date of the service, payment of 100% of the total value of the service must be made at the time of booking.
2. In case of cancellation of a reservation already paid (50% of the total value), up to 48 hours before the start date of the service, there will be a refund of 50% of the amount paid in the reservation (50% of the total value) . If the cancellation is made later, there will be no refund.
3. Payment can be made in the following ways: cash, bank transfer or paypal.
4. It is not allowed to smoke inside LucasBus vehicles as well as to consume alcoholic beverages.
5. The consumption of food and non-alcoholic beverages inside LucasBus vehicles requires the prior approval of the driver.
6. LucasBus takes no responsibility for delays caused by situations outside its control, such as traffic jams, traffic accidents, bad weather, and police control operations.
7. It is required to both wear seat belt and use special chairs for children (provided by LucasBus) inside LucasBus vehicles.
8. LucasBus has own damage insurance with coverage for personal accident and civil liability for all passengers and their luggage.
9. In case of extra large luggage or particular sports equipment (golf, surfing, body boarding, skiing, etc.) LucasBus should be informed at the time of booking in order to assess the capacity to carry it. In these cases, it may be charged an additional baggage fee.
10. In the transfer service the LucasBus driver can be identified at the arrivals (airport/station/port) holding a white rectangular plate with the client name.
The user of this website may navigate without being asked for any personal data, however if you want to use the services of LucasBus you will be requested personal data in the filling of the respective forms for budget and reservation of services. If you wish to obtain clarification or request some information through the contact form, you will also be asked for some personal data.
The personal data requested by LucasBus for the purpose of completing the budget, reservation, contact and testimony forms are as follows:
Budget: name, email, telephone (optional).
Reservation: name, email, telephone (optional).
Contact: name, email, telephone (optional).
Testimonial: name, email, telephone (optional), nationality and gender.
The personal data collected are intended only to meet the needs of the users of the website and are automatically processed, under the responsibility of LucasBus, for the purpose of budgeting, service reservation or contact with the user, according to privacy and personal data protection determinations.
The personal data provided to the LucasBus will be exclusively treated by this and not provided to any third parties. If there is such a need, the prior consent and authorisation of the holder of such personal data shall always be obtained.
The collection and registration of the personal data of the users by LucasBus is processed by electronic means (email) through the completion of the said forms, and the registration of them is carried out in electronic support held by LucasBus for this purpose.
Users have the right to access, update, rectify, cancel and, as per the case, oppose their personal data, by submitting a written request using any of the Contacts available on this website.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It's only useful for the page to be able to remember your visit when you navigate back through this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the page to your profile and needs.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics about the traffic and volume of visits on this page. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should be done by communicating directly with Google.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on which browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and it is in these browsers that you should exercise your right to delete or disable cookies. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
In some case it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers installed in the United States and undertakes not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system when required by law.
According to Google, it does not store its IP address. Google Inc. is a company that has adhered to the Porto Seguro Agreement which ensures that all data transferred is treated with a level of protection in accordance with the European standard. You can consult detailed information regarding this subject in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives cookies click on this link.
For any questions or queries about this policy do not hesitate to contact us through the Contacts section.
The contents of this website may not be reproduced or used for commercial purposes, except those reserved areas.
LucasBus is not responsible for the consequences arising from use of the information on this website.
LucasBus website contains links to external websites to facilitate searching for information on the industry by the visitor. The LucasBus exercises no control over the content of these websites, and in turn the links they recommend.
The contents of this website may be changed without prior notice.
LucasBus is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.